Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Finals Approaching

It's on Dec. 9. I'm really worried but I feel that I should be even more worried than I already am. Does this mean I'm over law school? Does it mean that I'll fail my exams? Does it mean law school isn't for me? Does it mean that I should quit law school? Does it mean that there is a God? Does it mean that I should have dinner again? Does it mean the Bruins are going to defeat the Trojans this Saturday? Does it mean that I should ask the U out? Does it mean that I should stop helping my mentees? Does it mean I should quit SBA? Does it mean I'll one day beat Tessa at ping-pong? Does it mean I should stop this post? Does this mean I've made the most whiny annoying post ever?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would go with asking the U out. Now sack up and stop being such a Bussy!
-Brian