Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Week In My Google Reader

Want.

Sounds about right to this non-millionaire.

One less thing to miss in Texas.

Really need to work on the whole nap time policy for work.

Don’t Call Me, I Won’t Call You:
In the last five years, full-fledged adults have seemingly given up the telephone — land line, mobile, voice mail and all. According to Nielsen Media, even on cellphones, voice spending has been trending downward, with text spending expected to surpass it within three years.

Have.

Something I hope doesn't come to Texas.

Don't Be LIke Che:
Every time I see some privileged person protest touring, I think of Che. Every time I hear about some insurrectionists starting shit in other people’s neighborhoods, I think of Che. Every time some twenty-something white dudes audaciously roll into a room like they have all the answers – summarily dismissing the experience and knowledge of everyone else there – I think of Che. Every time I see some supposed radicals who can’t recognize how inappropriate it is to “lead” or “save” or “help” the poor people or black people or brown people, without bothering to ask their opinion about it, I think of Che.

Reagan > Bush.

To cook this week. Never cooked apples before.

What I like about Obama.

No comments: