Friday, December 16, 2005

How I Know "IT" Has Been Way Too Long

In the past few weeks I've rated two - that's right 2 - asian girls a five or higher. I'm afraid my judgment is beginning to become impaired. Or maybe it's something else.
Jerry: Yeah. I mean, let's say this is your brain. (Holds lettuce head) Okay, from what I know about you, your brain consists of two parts: the intellect, represented here (Pulls off tiny piece of lettuce), and the part obsessed with sex. (Shows large piece) Now granted, you have extracted an astonishing amount from this little scrap. But with no-sex-Louise, this previously useless lump, is now functioning for the first time in its existence. (Eats tiny piece of lettuce).

George: Oh my God. I just remembered where I left my retainer in second grade. I'll see ya.

3 comments:

E. McPan said...

I hope I'm one of them. I hope I'm a 5.000001 now, up from the 3.9

W said...

It hasn't been that long. By the way, when do I get my own audioblog?

E. McPan said...

Ah, well, comments like that don't move you up further on the list. I didn't realize you wanted one. You know, you're supposed to answer the questions, not just get on the line and ask them. If you feel up to the challenge, let me know.