Monday, September 19, 2005

Random AIM Conversation

yaz: oiy mi estomigo
Bruin7089: is that whore speak?
yaz: Yeah
yaz: I only speak it when it involves something hurting me
yaz: haha
Bruin7089: hahahaha
yaz: I may be a little biased, but I am pretty funny
Bruin7089: yes you are
yaz: Why cant hot girls see that
Bruin7089: ummm
Bruin7089: because you just stare without saying a word
yaz: Oh
yaz: So if I said a word I might have a chance
Bruin7089: it increases your chances
Bruin7089: it's like buying a lotto ticket
yaz: From none to barely none
Bruin7089: no guarantees
Bruin7089: fat chance
Bruin7089: but you can't win without playing
yaz: WOW
yaz: Thanks buddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wayne is SO right about this one...just don't make that one thing be..."___" Hmm..can't htink of a witty "fill-in-the-bank" now...oh, well. Just don't let it be that!