Friday, July 29, 2005

Someone To Root For

I was asked whether one of the contestants on The Law Firm is an alum of SWLAW and sure enough a check of the bios revealed that this guy is a Bison. He did the closing argument in this case and I thought he did a good job. But Roy Black thought he should have argued for punitive damages.

Anyway, the show reminds me a bit about ITAP tryouts and truthfully, a couple of the performances probably wouldn't have gotten those lawyers on SWLAW's ITAP. And with that, I take heart that I may actually be decent at this whole practicing law thingie.

3 comments:

shell said...

Did you read the synopsis online or did you actually watched the show?

Wayne said...

Watched it.

Snubligent said...

This is the first time since 2002 that I've missed having TV.