Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Warning: This Blog May Contain Many Bad Posts

This post by Blonde Justice reminds me of products liability and warning labels - usually studied in the second semester at SWLAW, so you may stop reading SWLAW 1Ls. It reminds me of one particular note in my casebook. It was about this child, I forget if he was 8 or 10 or whatever, who rode a vacuum cleaner and was injured. The issue being whether the manufacturer of the vacuum cleaner should have seen this coming and posted a warning label about the dangers of riding the product. Why do I remember this post? Well... he was riding the vacuum cleaner naked... that's right, naked... and the injury suffered... was to his pee pee. ... that's right, his pee pee. Now I forget the case name and the cite, so if anyone has that in hand, please comment away to prove that I'm not making this up.

No comments: