Thursday, March 03, 2011

Asking Her Out

cuyazzie
Last meeting she was there
so we were talking

bruin7089
Nickel Club?

cuyazzie
she mentioned she had never gone to eat sushi
yup

bruin7089
dude

bruin7089
you were right to assume

cuyazzie
so I was like oh well I'll take you to a good place
so whatever
this was like a month or so ago
Had to email her about some shit

bruin7089
why do you have to talk about sushi

cuyazzie
and at the end I was like, and please tell me you've finally tried sushi

bruin7089
i miss it

cuyazzie
hahaha
anyway, focus on ME please
jesus

bruin7089
hahahah
ok
fuck
diva

cuyazzie
I know
so I emailed her that

cuyazzie
and she is like no I haven't tried it, still too nervous. "Plus, I would not try it without you, you said you would take me."

bruin7089
and you tried to turn that into a date

cuyazzie
So I replied back, okay so when am I taking you

bruin7089
i don't know
ok dude
you needed to take control at some point

cuyazzie
I said when am I taking you

bruin7089
you needed to come up with time and place
no
that's not taking control
that's putting ball in her court
that's your mistake

cuyazzie
and she said, "Not sure yet, but I will keep you updated on when I’m ready to try it."

bruin7089
and then you took control
asked her out
with a time
and place
and she said no

cuyazzie
Nope, that was it

bruin7089
because that can't end there
dude
that's not asking her out
you're a fucking moron

cuyazzie
Fuck yes it is

1 comment:

W said...

My brother agrees with you. My sis-in-law has taken my position. I may be wrong.