Thursday, March 02, 2006

Busy

Working on an example of how not to write a points and authorities memorandum in support of a motion to dismiss on grounds of lack of personal jurisdition, forum non conveniens, and improper service of process. It's coming along fairly well.

If you're looking for something to read throughout the day, try my favorite blog for the moment. A picture comes with each post so you don't really have to do any reading at all, which is a really big deal for me right now.

UPDATE: This is good stuff too. And yes, we may as well re-title this post, "Wayne's Lame Excuse To Procrastinate."

UPDATE: Thanks to "Cynthia Moj", I'm now catching up on all the worthwhile celebrity news.

Good thing I'm done with the issue of service of process. Call me if you need a primer on the 1965 Hague Convention.

UPDATE: I'm kinda Catholic (raised that way, but not practicing), what should I give up for Lent?

I hate personal jurisdiction.

UPDATE: Some tips from a guy who started his own firm straight out of law school with only $1,500 in his pocket.

Still working my way through specific jurisdiction.

UPDATE: Tipoff is in mere minutes and I'm still at the library working on my sucks ass paper.

UPDATE: The game is in overtime, like I need another excuse to not work on my paper.

1 comment:

E. McPan said...

Maybe you could give up the long-arm statute so you could stop hating personal jurisdiction as much.