Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Oh My God!

Where has this been for the past two and a half years of my life?!
Lawyers in Love is the best place to meet successful, brainy lawyers, law students, and other legal professionals for friendship, dating, fun, romance and companionship. If your schedule makes it difficult for you to meet people, if you are still working during happy hours and other social events, if weekends are devoted to writing briefs, you will love this unique opportunity to find romance on the Web.

If not for the "successful, brainy" part this would be the perfect site for me.

UPDATE: So after reading the comment left by E-Spat, I decided to check out the site - yes, I don't actually check out all the sites I link to without some sort of prompting - and yes indeed, it does suck. Apparently there are only 4 single white (no need to check the other races for this boy) women in California between the ages of 21 and 35 that are either in the legal profession, or those striving to be in the legal profession (i.e. law students), or those just pretending to be related to the legal field in order to snag a lawyer (i.e. money grubbing whores). And not a single one of them fuckable much less dateable.

3 comments:

ES said...

I look around law school and I can count on one hand the number of male law students I would even have sex with...I'm not sure that I would actually want a relationship with ANY of them. And, judging from what I see in the "real world", it only gets worse.

W said...

Not into the "successful, brainy" type huh? Or are you just teasing me?

ES said...

I'm into the "laughs at my jokes and wants to have a beer and listen to Jimmy Buffett and have a lot of sex without all the damn talking" type. And also, swear to God, if ever there was an anti-aphrodesiac it is law students talking about the latest Supreme Court decision or discussing law stuff at a bar. Sad. Sad sad sad.