Sunday, December 18, 2005

What's Wrong With Me?

I woke up this morning thinking that maybe I should go to Starbucks and go over some past exams and my outline.

I'm a 3L, not a 1L. I'm not on academic probation and with the new grading curve it's damn near impossible for me to get on academic probation. I've done all the reading and I've already gone over a couple of past exams and outlines. So what the fuck? Why am I even thinking of studying even more for tomorrow's Remedies exam?

I should be staying home, watching the games, rooting for Jordan and Fitzgerald to have big games and for Brees and Gates not to so that my fantasy football team goes to the 'ship.

But noooooooo, something is nagging at me in the back of my mind that I should go to Starbucks for a few hours. Lame.

UPDATE: So I decided against going to Starbucks - but not on the advice of Brandy - this morning. But watching Alexander run one in and Brees throw for one so far, I'm beginning to think I made the wrong decision.

No comments: