Monday, October 31, 2005

Trunk-Or-Treat?

*For more information on this crazy idea.

Now I'm not what you would call a Halloween person so I don't care much for it but trunk-or-treating still sounds pretty lame to me. Seriously, on average, the kids who go trunk-or-treating probably get beat up exponentially more - "exponentially," it's a math term and that's my token asianness for the day - than the kids who go trick-or-treating. Now that would be a social remedy worth participating in.

I'm joking, I'm just kidding - j/k for you AIM users, I jest, I try and make a funny - emphasis on try. Seriously, now really seriously, I do not, I repeat, I DO NOT advocate the beating of small costumed children who get their Halloween candy from the back of a car. That would just be more wrong than trunk-or-treating on so many more levels in the first place wouldn't it? For those not familiar with rhetorical questions the answer is yeah, so don't do it.

No comments: