Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Not So Surprising Coming From SWLAW

Minnesota's largest law firm says a woman used a fake law school transcript to get into the company and worked for six months as an associate attorney before she was discovered.

Tom Tinkham is a partner at Dorsey and Whitney. He says the firm found out about the woman's fake transcript after her colleagues began to question the quality of her work.

He says she claimed to have a law degree from the University of Minnesota and a license to practice law in the state of New York.

But she apparently created her own transcript. And her New York registration number belonged to someone else.

How much more surprising would it be when the firm I work for discovers I actually have a real law degree after the quality of my work raises suspicion? That is until they see where I graduated from.

Kidding, you know I love you SWLAW.

No comments: