Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It's The Fall Look

There's a disturbing trend here at SWLAW. Blondes are going dark. I don't get it. They explain that it's a seasonal thing. As if they were oak or maple trees.*

Obviously they do it because they think it makes them look more attractive. But allow me to say that is a myth. And like the one about asian males, that myth is so untrue.

Seriously, it needs to stop.

*Thank you Katy for suggesting trees to me that change color in the fall. Yeah, I'm lame like that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is quite the disturbing trend. Granted none of the girls who were attractive as blondes are now suddenly ugly as a brunette, and in no way am I less attracted to them, but why mess with a good thing.

W said...

I'm less attracted. The girl I almost ran into today, I normally would say, "Damn, hot as always." But not immediately recognizing her as a brunette I only said to myself, "She's really cute."

All in all, a full point downgrade on my scale.

Anonymous said...

which Asian male myth is untrue?

W said...

Paul... if you don't know, then maybe you're the one perpetuating that ugly myth.

Anonymous said...

i beg to differ...
brunette IS the new blonde...
you boys better get used to it ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a blonde friend who dyed her hair in order to be taken seriously... maybe she just wants to be heard for her brains not her blondeness... Of course my friend was a little on the airhead side.
--boargart