Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It's The Fall Look

There's a disturbing trend here at SWLAW. Blondes are going dark. I don't get it. They explain that it's a seasonal thing. As if they were oak or maple trees.*

Obviously they do it because they think it makes them look more attractive. But allow me to say that is a myth. And like the one about asian males, that myth is so untrue.

Seriously, it needs to stop.

*Thank you Katy for suggesting trees to me that change color in the fall. Yeah, I'm lame like that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is quite the disturbing trend. Granted none of the girls who were attractive as blondes are now suddenly ugly as a brunette, and in no way am I less attracted to them, but why mess with a good thing.

Wayne said...

I'm less attracted. The girl I almost ran into today, I normally would say, "Damn, hot as always." But not immediately recognizing her as a brunette I only said to myself, "She's really cute."

All in all, a full point downgrade on my scale.

paul said...

which Asian male myth is untrue?

Wayne said...

Paul... if you don't know, then maybe you're the one perpetuating that ugly myth.

arpsy said...

i beg to differ...
brunette IS the new blonde...
you boys better get used to it ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a blonde friend who dyed her hair in order to be taken seriously... maybe she just wants to be heard for her brains not her blondeness... Of course my friend was a little on the airhead side.
--boargart

Brandy Chase said...

As long as I think I'm cute that's all that really matters. And I'M CUTE DAMMIT!!!