Time Started: 10:37 pm
1. First Name? Brian
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope.
3. Favorite hobby? Obsessing over reality tv, especially MTV shows!
4. When did you last cry? Real men don’t cry, or something like that.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Handwriting? I can’t remember the last
time I wrote something, but if I remember correctly, I write like a 5 year
old, so no I don’t particularly like my handwriting
6. What is your favorite lunch meat ? Good ole regular turkey for me,
none of that SMOKED stuff, haha.
7. What is your birth date? October 24, 1980, god I am getting old!
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? I own many embarrassing CDs, just
ask anyone who has seen my itunes playlist. But my most embarrassing is
probably one of the four Britney Spears CDs or possibly the O-Town CD
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Probably
not. I am not that outgoing so if I had to meet myself, we would never
10. Are you a daredevil? Usually I play it on the safe side.
11. What is your favorite cartoon character? Calvin from Calvin and
Hobbes, how can you not love a kid with an imagination like that.
12. Do looks matter? Yeah looks matter initially, but after that it is
all about the PERSONALITY (yeah merissa that kind of personality)
13. How do you release anger? I go to the gym, clean my house, and a
newly discovered one of going to the batting cages.
14. Where is your second home? Recently it has been at work. But I also
consider CA my second home, my heart will always be in CO.
15. Do you trust others easily? Nope, it takes a lot for me to fully
trust someone, but once I do trust them I tend to trust them too much. Does
that make any sense?
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved the game Guess Who?
But I also loved me my Nintendo.
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Chemistry
with Bader, do I really care what elements make up water and if not for
Bader’s voice cracks I would have never made it through that class.
18. Do you have a journal? Nope no journal but if you want to know
what I am doing in my life, there is usually a good record of it at this
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah a lot. Whenever I am uncomfortable
in a situation I tend to make jokes and they are usually sarcastic.
20. What are your nicknames? Yaz, Yazzie. But generally only guys use
them. I think only one girl ever has called me Yazzie or yaz.
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? That takes too much
time, I like to kick them off.
23. Do you think that you are strong? Hmmm two ways to interpret this
one. Physically I can hold my own, emotionally, ummm not so much, I am kind
of a needy bitch. Haha!!
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip
25. Shoe Size? 11.5. You know what they say about men with big feet…. They
have big shoes and socks.
26. Red or pink? Pink, I am somewhat secure in my masculinity.
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I cant talk to girls
to save my life.
28. Who do you miss most? I miss all my friends in CO.
29. Will everyone you send this to send it back? Hell no, I will be
surprised if two ppl respond.
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue shorts and blue and
31. What are you listening to right now? Baseball Tonight
32. Last thing you ate? Mashed potatoes
33. If you were a color what would you be? WHITE,
34. What is the weather like right now? I don’t know, haven’t been
outside in a while.
35. The last person you talked to on the phone? Merissa left my a
voicemail. But the last person I talked to was a lady setting up an
appointment to get some floor measurements in my condo. Exciting I know!
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? If I am looking at
them, their face. If I am looking at them from behind, the butt of course.
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course I do, she maybe
the only reason I am still in LA, love the girl!
38. Favorite Drink? Vodka tonic
39. Favorite Sport? Baseball to play, hockey or football to watch.
40. Hair Color? Black with spots of premature graying.
41. Eye Color? Boring ole’ brown
42. Do you wear contacts? Recently I have been.
43. Favorite Food? Shrimp
44. Last Movie You Watched? Bourne Supremacy
45. Favorite Day of the Year? Fourth of July, I LOVE FIREWORKS
46. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? happy endings where the guy gets the
47. Summer or winter? Summer of course.
48. Hugs, nice words or a gift? Hugs, like the kind where you don’t want to
49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Berries and frozen yogurt.
51. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Wayne, but maybe he will post it on
his blogger. Or smog about it.
52. Living Arrangements? Two bedroom two bath condo in Toluca Lake.
53. What Books Are You Reading? Fourth and Fixed (quite good)
54. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Mouse pad? They went out like the
55. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I watched a crap load of
football. Oh by the way GO BUFFS!
56. Favorite Smells? A perfume one of my friends wears. Also that
country apple crap from that body shop in all the malls.
58. Rolling Stone or Beatles? How about Tim McGraw?
59. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation? I don’t know.
60. What's the furthest you've been from home? I have been to japan and
Time Finished : 10:59 pm
Friday, September 09, 2005
Wireless Not Working
Which is why I haven't been doing much blogging. Until that gets fixed I'll leave you with this chain email I recieved (my own answers to come whenever the wireless is fixed).