Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Bestest Greatest Awesomest Girlfriend Of A Friend A Friend Can Have

Who gave me tickets to see today's Dodger game? Who also got me free parking - no small matter seeing that it's $10 - to go along with that? Who also has given me an excuse to drink massive amounts of beer in the early afternoon for a socially acceptable reason? The girl with the toes of a greek goddess that's who. Angela, for those of you who don't know whom I speak of or for those of you who do know but have seen her toes - I'm trying to be nice here.

Thanks again Angela!

5 comments:

Roonie said...

Do you know Ryan Skiver? He goes to law school with you.

Roonie said...

I know Trini too!

W said...

Can't say that I know a Mr. Skiver. And how is it that Trini knows everyone?

Roonie said...

Maybe because I know everyone too. Everyone there is to know, anyway ;)

Anonymous said...

AWWW, Wayne! You are so welcome. I will try to get dodger tickets as often as i can. And maybe a bunch of us can go sometime! I'm glad you had fun. And thanks for the toes comment.


--Angela