Monday, May 09, 2005

Good sign or Bad Sign

Sitting next to Wayne during the Legal Professions exam today was in a word - amusing. First, he and Brad (sitting to his left) decided to race one another during the multiple choice portion. I am pretty sure Wayne won because as I was finishing up the last few problems I looked over to see Wayne smiling happily. He then proceeded to take his scratch paper and make an oragami boat and a paper airplane...he's a man of many talents.

Let's hope all this time for extracurricular exam activities is a sign of Wayne's sheer brilliance. Thanks for the laughs, buddy. What can I look forward to if I sit next to you in Con Law?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wayne sucks. I am pretty sure he pays people to say this shit about him. What a loser. Duckers!
-Brian

W said...

Thanks Trini! The check is in the mail. And don't hate because you didn't think of it first buddy.