Thursday, March 03, 2005

Third-Tier Conversation

Scene:
Second floor of Westmoreland

Characters:
Macy - Chinese Girl
Brian - Japanese Boy
Me - Filipino Boy


Macy: What are they building here? Jail cells?
Me: They're going to have to keep the Japanese and Chinese separate.
Macy: That's true because I would kill Brian.
Brian: Yeah, because that is what usually happens, the Chinese killing the Japanese.
Macy: You're right, your guys rape the women, kill the children and pillage the villages. That's something to be proud of.
Brian: You should be thanking my people that they raped the Chinese or else your people would be stupid.
Me: Hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes.... and as I told this story to Anji, along with the comment RT made about filipinos and spaniards, I thought, "God damn! I've got a racist bunch of friends!" =)