Wednesday, February 09, 2005

What My Friend Has To Say About Me

From Brian:
Wayne, you smell. You are loud, sometimes obnoxious and you smell. When you are drunk you slap girls asses, bordering on sexaul harassment, yet you seem to get away with it. No one can ever be mad at you and for that I hate you. For all these things your friends still like you, weird. Must be your charm and great way with the ladies. Keep up the good work and keep doing things wrong so people will get mad at me.

First off, I do smell; I am loud; I am obnoxious; and forget about bordering sexual harassment, I've stepped well across that line. And that whole thing about being charming and my great way with the ladies is only sarcasm. Of course, that leaves unanswered as to how I'm still friends with anyone. Some things weren't meant to be explained I suppose. I guess I'll just count my blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wayne,
Everything Brian said is true, and that is oddly part of your charm. Part of the reason i am your friend is because, I am always curious as to what obnoxious and disgusting thing you will say next, especially when the joke is at my expense.