Friday, February 18, 2005

Bison Week

Done and over with. Here's the recap:

Sunday: Softball tourney. A bitter loss and late arriving food.
Monday: Coffee & Doughnuts. If law school doesn't work out, my fall back plan is to pass out free coffee and doughnuts.
Tuesday: Student Alumni Mixer. I met two alumni. I was not impressed. I also watched a few cases on appeal argued in the courtroom. I was not impressed. If Tuesday taught me anything, it's that I could compare favorably as a lawyer.
Wednesday: Diversity Day. If my fall back plan doesn't work out, I could sell one egg roll for 75 cents and two egg rolls for $1.50. And don't forget, you have to ride the bus before you drive the bus.
Thursday: Free Lunch. Brandy did a great job by providing more than enough food for the whole school and still coming in way under budget. Billy the Bison made an appearance. Rain came at just the right time.

No comments: