Monday, December 27, 2004

Evidence Final

It was tough. The MC went by quickly. My thing is; if I know it, I know it. And if I don't know it, I don't know it. My fear is that I'll get caught overanalyzing - a kind of paralysis by analysis sorta thing - some of the questions, leaving myself too little time to analyze the other questions. And then test anxiety would ensue and the whole experience would spiral on down from there. So I finished the MC in about 35-40 minutes and took just over two hours to finish the essay portion. Which meant I left the test an hour and fifteen minutes before time was up. And as I've told everyone who wanted to know why I finished so early, it's because it doesn't take that long to put down the "D" answer.

I had the roasted potato and grilled chicken pizza at CPK afterwards.

1 comment:

Blonde Justice said...

Oooh, I haven't had CPK in a long time. Thanks, now I really want it and I don't live anywhere near one.