- Some of our graduates pass the Bar.
- Close proximity to the corner taco shack and many toilet stalls on campus for afterwards.
- The grading curve... wrong list... nevermind.
- Our library is an award winning historic preservation landmark. Everyone else's library is just a piece of shit, especially Loyola's.
- Johnnie Cochran went to that other law school.
- Low academic admissions standards = really hot 1Ls... sometimes... every other year... on a good year... when the stars and the moons align correctly.
- We spell contract with a K and only a K. Other law schools do the same too but this is not about them so eff' 'em.
- Tea room is much easier to spell than kafeetearia and way
more hoity toitycooler to say as well.
- Esteemed professors Tribe, Dershowitz, and Fried... wait that's Harvard... nevermind.
- Group study rooms 11 and 12 don't have windows meaning that lots of "studying" is to be had inside(a *wink wink* if the quotes around studying aren't enough to connote wild orgies).
- We have a great entertainment law program and really, who doesn't want to practice entertainment law?
- At SWLAW, IRAC stands for the self-affirming message, I Really Am Cool.
- SWLAW is the Howard University of the west.
- We're not Whittier Law School.
- Professor Riley - before she was pregnant.
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
So the SBA has decided to sell t-shirts with a Top Ten Reasons To Go To SWLAW, or something like that, on the back. Here are a few suggestions.