Friday, November 12, 2004

Allow Me To Bitch

I met the most annoying fuck ever at tonight's PABA event. First look at the guy and I knew he was annoying. I don't know what it was about him that annoyed me just by looking at him, but it was a visceral annoyance that was justified by the end of the evening. He ended up doing two things that annoyed the shit out of me. One, he laughed out loud to something funny after everyone else had already laughed. It was like he waited first to see what everyone else thought of the joke before responding. Annoying. Two, he snapped his fingers whenever he was pleased with something. So he would snap his fingers while he delayed laughed or snapped his fingers instead of clapping his hands. Annoying. God, why do you insist on me meeting all of these annoying fucks?

No comments: