Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sex & the City

Sex & the City found its way to the tv last night. Commenting that I thought Kristin Davis was the cutest of the cast members, Sara pegged Tessa as Charlotte. It led me to ask who was the Carrie, Sara said that would be Angela. Sara tabbed herself as Miranda. I offered Brian up as Mr. Big. Apparently, no one wants to be known as the Samantha.

Anyway, it led me - that and the fact I'm trying to procrastinate to the best of my abilities - to find this. I scored 40% Carrie, 30% Miranda, 20% Charlotte, and 10% Samantha.

Then there's this
You're Miranda!
You're Miranda! You're occasionally too cynical for your own good, but you've got a high-powered professional streak that makes you extremely focused towards achievement. You're intelligent, sarcastic, and you, generally speaking, know exactly what you want.


Which 'Sex and the City' Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


The cynical, sarcastic stuff is dead-on but the focused, professional, intelligent, knowing what I want stuff isn't.

No comments: