Sunday, October 24, 2004

Allow Me To Bitch

This past week at school, a couple of sectionmates, on separate occasions, tried to strike up a conversation with me, which is fine by me. I have no problem holding a conversation with anyone, so long as he or she isn't one of the many I dislike and so long as he or she doesn't have halitosis and so long as that person makes me either think, laugh, smile, or makes out with me at the end of the conversation - once again, sans the halitosis.

But what really got to me was that neither of these people thought to introduce themselves to me throughout the entire conversations even though it was our first time exchanging words with one another. Now I know that I probably should have waited for a break in the conversations to properly introduce myself but isn't it upon the one who began the conversation to make the first of the introductions?

Anyway, not much to bitch about so life must be going well.

No comments: