Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I'll Miss You All

Bunny
Brian
Annie
Rita
Macy
Sean

A list of the people I became good friends with during the first semester of law school. The ones crossed off are those for one reason or another probably won't be back next year. That's more than half. And it's really saddening.

These people made my first year of law school bearable and at times - a lot of times - fun. I can't imagine another group of friends I'd rather be associated with. So the questions now posed are, what will become of us as friends and how are those of us still at Southwestern supposed to get through law school without the rest of us there?

It is with great hope that they - not just my friends but also the others from section B - find happiness and enjoy life outside of Southwestern for the rest of us.

No comments: