Friday, June 04, 2004

Bunny's Pre-Wedding Dinner And Poles

Didn't have that much to drink last night. Not enough to even crash at Brian's let alone get it on with Patrick. The drink at Brian's and the drink at Miyagi's balanced out to about two drinks, which was more than enough to get me tipsy and then some on my empty stomach. I started sobering up in the middle of dessert, which was green tea ice cream served in a fried wonton bowl - the highlight of the meal. Before dessert, on Sean's suggestion, I was stuffing multiple pieces of sushi into my mouth and attempted to shout out "chubby bunny" - link says I could've died, good thing I used raw fish instead of marshmallows. I didn't succeed but did manage to get a few laughs. If I had known that I didn't have to eat what I had stuffed in, I may have tried stuffing in a couple more.

After dinner we made our way to The Body Shop and I'm not talking about a place to get my car fixed but rather a place where they actually had poles. The link to The Body Shop includes this prediction made at least a couple of years ago.
No need to rush out there. It's nice and the location is HOT. I predict that they will eventually have the best looking nude dancers there.
Don't ask that guy for any help with picks for tomorrow - take a 9, 6 exacta for the Belmont. The waitress along with the "bartender" - no alcohol served in the place - gave us a hard time about how many of us had to pay for water when we are all too willing to have them charge us whatever it took. Our waitress then had the gall to ask for a tip to which Sean responded by placing one of the expensive water bottles back on her tray.

A special thanks to Brian for paying for the top half.

No comments: