Saturday, June 26, 2004

About As Sappy As I Get

Final grade came in so I'm posting them now instead of later and giving you the same choices as before.

Let's see those grades.

Or

Let's see those educating wood figures instead.

By the way, keep in mind, my law school is on a 2.3 GPA curve. So don't think less of me than you already do if you do check out my grades.

Also, it should go without saying but I'll say it anyway. Whatever shortcomings my grades reflect are my own and not of the support I received throughout the semester without which I would have done much worse. So a thanks goes out to Brian, a lifesaver who shared more outlines than I care to recall; Annie, who helped me with Property and Civ Pro on the whiteboard; and Bunny, Rita, Sean, Arpineh, and Trini for participating and offering their insights in group study sessions - I hope you all did better than I did.

I've only refered to the last week of studying for finals, but I'd also like to thank them, and Macy, for providing me with the more enjoyable experiences - only a small portion chronicled here - of going through that first year of law school that on balance made it not only bearable but dare I say it, fun. One should only hope for more of those experiences. But with friends like you I know with certainty that many more of those experiences will come to be shared and pass into happy memories in not only the next two years but beyond our stay in law school. I love you all, take care, and I'll see you when I see you.

No comments: