Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Const. Crim. Pro. Exam

Aside from the playful banter with the proctor, the morning was a bit of a nightmare. Six call of the questions when all of his previous exams that we practiced on had three. It was a racehorse type of exam so it's kind of reassuring to know that probably no one got to all of the issues and it's definitely assuring to know that no one fully analyzed each and every one of those issues. The multiple choice part of the exam was rough as well. Out of the thirty questions asked I was absolutely certain on only three of them. The others had two good answers and it was difficult for me to pick the best answer from the two. The exam ranks as one of the tougher exams I've yet to take. Going into the exam I thought it was going to be one of the easier ones. That makes the upcoming exams even scarier. Yes, exams can be scary. My sole comfort is in the fact that just about everyone else thought it was a tough exam.

No comments: