Wednesday, April 21, 2004

What's With Me And Elevators?

So it's after Property and Sean, Jeff, Sally, Yanna, Brian, Bunny, and I piled into the elevator -after some talk about the origin of stroganoff, looks like I was right - and rode it up to the sixth floor to get down to the first floor. As we stopped at the sixth I saw my Fan Club and tried to hide behind this really huge guy to no avail. Also to make into the elevator were Liz and Aylin. So Caroline saw me and the following conversation - to the best of my recollection - ensued:
Caroline (to me and everyone else in the elevator): Hey Wayne, I slapped Liz's ass for you.
Liz: It was different from what Wayne did though.
Brian: Was it different in a good way or a bad way?
Liz: Well there was more of a pause and a pinch when she did it.
Brian: Make a note of that for next time Wayne.
Liz: But no one could slap it harder than Wayne.
Amid all of that, Yanna mentioned she felt left out and Sally kept saying words of disbelief. As Bunny remarked, I've made a name for myself.

No comments: