Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Today

The first year of law school seems to be dragging to an uneventful end. Everyone seems to have had enough and would rather just get it over with and move on. Today was just another dull day as we get closer to that.

Even though I had written a note in Civ. Pro. II requesting not to be called on in class, I was called on in class. Instead of pointing out that I left a yellow-star-shaped-post-it-note on his desk, I decided to just go ahead and answer his questions. No point in having Jen, to my left, nor Rita, to my right, taking the questions instead or having the professor going around asking who didn't leave a note on his desk - many people left a note requesting not to be called on today. I answered partly wrong, partly right. I was just happy he didn't call on me while I was snapping my head back to keep from falling asleep.

For lunch, I sat outside with Benilda, Brian, Macy, and Trini. Notably absent was Feng Shui Lady. I forced down half of a chicken chipotle wrap and a few dried cranberries, embarrassed Brian by staring at a girl for him, embarrassed Macy by naming Hot Mooter in Hot Mooter's presence, and said something inappropriate about the graduating 3Ls in Brian's name. Lunch was fun.

Torts was Torts. I think Prof. Torts is done with me after another poor performance in her class - before that class, I also had thought I was done for the semester. The only class I'm worried about being called in is Property.

No Ms. U of A in the gym and although Slutty Asian Chick came in the scenery was lacking. It was a quick workout for me. Five more days left.

No comments: