Monday, April 26, 2004

Courses I'm Considering Taking In Fall '04

Antitrust Law
Constitutional Law Seminar
Criminal Law Theory Seminar
Election Law
National Sec. & Foreign Policy Seminar
Public International Law
Sales*
Survey of Federal Income Tax*
White Collar Crime
Wills & Trusts*

Anyone with any thoughts on selecting from this list of courses?

UPDATE: Wills & Trusts is off the list because its final exam is one hour after Con. Law's.

UPDATE: I can't take both White Collar Crime and Survey of Federal Income Tax because their finals fall on the same day and time. I also can't take bother Public International Law and Antitrust Law for the same reason.

UPDATE: Seminars are hard to get into as a second year and besides I want to put off writing for a while.
*I'm partly considering these courses because they're highly recommended.

No comments: