Friday, April 30, 2004

Contracts Review Session

I actually understood a lot of what Prof. Contracts went over. Understood but did not remember - there's a difference - so I'm thinking that the final won't be so bad so long as I give myself enough time to review everything, which is a lot easier to do than finding time to teach myself everything. Anyway, he ended the semester as I thought most professors would, some words of encouragement, congratulations, and a song parody. Well maybe I don't expect a song from each professor. Wish I could remember the lyrics or at least the chorus but my mind is too preoccupied with finals and my laptop to remember and recall such things.

After the review session we went to Larchmont Village and ate at Cafe du Village. The menu was written up in hard to read font, the food was ok, and the service was terrible. Lunchtime conversation was great as per usual with these people, again I wish I could recall a few things to quote but can't. Damn finals.

No comments: