Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Evidence: C-
Con Law: C
Antitrust: D+
White Collar Crime: C

Term GPA: 1.746
Cum GPA: 2.325

Notes: Before the Antitrust exam, my professor tried to ease our worries by telling us that he had not given a grade lower than a C- in the past 15 years. Yay me! Boo not reading when you're not an expert in his class.

The only class I did more than 1/10 of the casebook reading for was White Collar Crime in which I did all of the reading excepting the chapter on tax crimes.

I learned that I can't get this stuff just by reading commercial outlines during dead week.

Considering how much effort I put into the semester, it's hard to see how anyone can fail any of those classes I took. I really deserved to have failed both Evidence and Antitrust. This could be the reason that so many graduates of SW are not passing the bar, some professors are just not failing those who should.

No comments: