Sunday, January 04, 2004

Back to School

I wanted to get a lot of things done in preparation for the second semester so I'm not overly disappointed with myself in getting only about a third of it done but still.... Anyway, this semester should be easier than the first even with what looks to be a heavier workload, two new professors in place of two really good ones, moot court and finding a job for the summer.

Easier in the sense that I now know what's expected class-to-class and how to prepare for those classes and final exams. Of course, everyone else feels that way so it will not be easier getting good grades and when grades come out I may very well be saying the opposite. But for now, I'm heading into my second semester of law school full of optimism and trying to enjoy it as much as possible before those grades do come out.

No comments: